Happy Birthday Blake! You are now 1 years old and I can no longer say "my Baby Blake".
A few things I love about Blake that I want to remember:
- She does open mouth kisses to me, her dad, and her dog
- She walks around with both hands high up in the air like a football referee signalling Touchdown
- She loves to eat anything she can put in her mouth herself, and despises eating from a spoon
- She loves to go fast... on anything... horses, 4-wheelers, her push wagon
- She laughs everytime her dad throws her into the lovesac
- She loves to be outside, especially either dirty or wet
- She loves to pour the dog's water bowl onto her lab 3 or 4 times a day
- She breathes heavy when she's excited instead of laughing... it is like a dog panting
- She only has 3 teeth, and has had 3 teeth for a month... they do not come in pairs apparently
- She only likes to sleep in her bed, and she snuggles with a big white polar bear
- She loves her mom and dad!
We had a great birthday on last Wednesday, the 16th. We had a party for our family out at the farm, and we had cake and ice cream and all the kids got to play in the sandbox and ride horses.
I did a caterpillar cake to go along with the Book "The Hungry Caterpillar". It turned out pretty cute... lots better than the practice one a few weeks before.