Luckily, judging from my blog page, everyone will understand I just barely started this whole blog thing and I don't spend a lot of time at it. To put it mildly, I am terrible. According to my friend Debby, I have been tagged. The rules of this game are that each player answers the following questions about themselves. At the end of this post, I will tag 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. 10 years ago: I was attending Davis High School and already praying for graduation so I could go to college. I was taking about a million AP classes and working much too hard. I didn't learn until later about the beauties of slacking off and ditching class. :) I was also doing a lot of barrel racing and had just bought Isaac, my favorite barrel horse (and now Luke's horse).
2. 5 things on my to-do-list today:I am going to go to a quilt store with my Aunt Sheryl. I am learning how to be domestic. Then Luke and I are going sledding! I should also probably do some laundry, but that we'll just have to see.
3. Snacks I enjoy: Vanilla Coka, Cheetohs, Chocolate, (Secret love of Wasabi Funjuns), Edemame, and peanut butter (not together and not necessarily in that order... except the Coke-that will always be 1st)
4. Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy me an Olympic bred horse and start training in jumping and dressage. (They are like $100's of thousands) I would also buy Luke and I a small home somewhere warm, probably Costa Rica, and pay off our mortgage. With left over money, I would definetly send Luke heliskiing in Alaska, which is his Dream!
5. Three of my bad habits: 1.Some days I love to sleep in! 2. I am a compulsive skin picker and it drives Luke crazy 3. If I am home all day, I snack all day! It's a problem!
6. Places I have lived: Las Vegas, NV, Logan, Kaysville, Laie, Hawaii, Olathe, Kansas, Independence Missouri, Cottonwood Heights, North Salt Lake
7. Jobs I have had: Physical therapy aide, swimming instructor and lifeguard, pool manager, horseback riding instructor, Program Coordinator for Camp K, Sales Associate at Memories Scrapbooking (like a week), Front Desk Attendant at BYU-H, Office Manager for a Construction Company in Logan, Sales Manager for Basic Grey, Sales for Marker LTD.
8. Things people don't know about me: I love watching Matlock, with Andy Griffith in it and I think I have seen everyone. I try to watch it during lunch everyday. I hate the cold weather (but I love my husband more) and I want to learn to play the guitar. I also love to write.
I think that answered all the questions!
Kate, Carrie, Lisa, Michelle, and Maverick, you have been tagged!