Saturday, December 6, 2008
I am posting a few so friends and family can see their cute baby girl.
Macey- 6 lbs. 15 oz.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
On November 2nd, Luke was able to perform Blake's Blessing. It was a great experience and we had all of our family except Ben and Carrie there to share it with us. We came over to our house after and everyone squeezed in my house and we had lunch. Thanks to everyone who helped and who brought food... I barely had to do anything.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Kona was very interested in Blake, I had to keep moving her back over to the hitching post to unsaddle because she wanted to smell Blake. It made me a little nervous, so I am just standing right outside the picture holding Kona's reins.
All of Luke's Ladies
First time that Kona met Blake... Kona seems much more concerned than Blake was. She just slept right through it.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Blake had some new pictures taken by a woman in our ward. They are so cute I thought I would share... and because everyone keeps requesting more pictures. Apparently being a mom is taking all of my time...
Monday, November 3, 2008
I was a sophomore at Davis High School
I was a competitive barrel racer and loving it
I had just bought Isaac, one of my horses
I was working as a lifeguard and swimming instructor
I was on crutches following a knee surgery
5 things on my list to do today
watch Phantom of the Opera with Michelle Garrett
finish sewing a bag for my car quilt
work on Young Womens
5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire
Get my Masters degree in either counseling or in recreation therapy and start an equestrian therapy program
Buy an Hanovarian ($100,000) eventing horse and start training for the Olympics
Support Luke so he could train ski racing full-time
Set up a college fund for Blake
Buy a ranch where Luke and I could raise horses and build motorcycle race tracks!
5 Jobs I have had
Physical therapy aide
office manager at a construction company
Program Director at Kostopulos Dream Foundation
concession stand worker at Kaysville Recreation
(not in order-at least I hope I don't have to go back to concessions...)
5 People I Tag
Thanks Trisha! It was good motivation to actually get on the computer and start blogging. It has been forever.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
All her clothes are huge... but she is growing quickly.
Luke and her aunt Carrie gave Blake her first bath at home. She loved when Luke washed her hair, but that was about it... the rest of the time she was not happy.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
4 things you may not know about me:
-I am an avid reader
-I apparently snore when I am pregnant
-I love to ski (though I hate the snow)
-I want to join the Peace Corps with Luke
4 places I go over and over:
-my mom and dad's house
-Paradise Bakery for their summer berry salad
-my aunt Sheryl's (she is teaching me how to sew)
4 people that e-mail me:
-3rd Ward Young Womens President
-our Executive Secretary
(obviously I am not a big emailer- I could only think of church or junk mail)
4 of my favorite foods:
-Refer to Paradise Bakery
-cheeseburgers from Neilsen's Frozen Custard (pregnany thing)
-P.F. Chang's General Tsao's Chicken
-Olive Garden Breadsticks
4 places I'd love to be:
-The hospital delivering my baby
4 movies I watch over and over:
-Pride and Predjudice
-How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
-A Walk To Remember
-my sexy husband Luke
-my belly and the baby growing inside of it
-Kona, my horse
-Shade, my dog
-Be a great mother
-Be a loving wife
-Serve a mission with my husband
-write a book
-Receive my Masters Degree
-Travel through Africa
-Washing my baby clothes
-Cleaning my house
-I want to learn to play the guitar
Suprising facts about me:
-I want to name my baby hippy names (but Luke won't let me)
-I want to live for at least a year in a foregin country
-I am scared of giving my baby a bath
-I hate hate hate to cook!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Apologies for the spelling= I didn't spell check it... and sorry Nick for the spelling of the last name!
It is the thought that counts!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Ben kept falling everytime I videoed him, so I snuck this one when he was unaware, which is why is it filmed kind of far away.
Luke and his very pregnant wife Amy!
Carrie and Amy showing off our pregnant bellies. Carly isn't showing yet, so she would just make us look fat!
Can you tell which one of us is further along?
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Monday, July 14, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Friday, March 21, 2008
Monday, March 3, 2008
Thursday, February 7, 2008
1. 10 years ago: I was attending Davis High School and already praying for graduation so I could go to college. I was taking about a million AP classes and working much too hard. I didn't learn until later about the beauties of slacking off and ditching class. :) I was also doing a lot of barrel racing and had just bought Isaac, my favorite barrel horse (and now Luke's horse).
2. 5 things on my to-do-list today:I am going to go to a quilt store with my Aunt Sheryl. I am learning how to be domestic. Then Luke and I are going sledding! I should also probably do some laundry, but that we'll just have to see.
3. Snacks I enjoy: Vanilla Coka, Cheetohs, Chocolate, (Secret love of Wasabi Funjuns), Edemame, and peanut butter (not together and not necessarily in that order... except the Coke-that will always be 1st)
4. Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy me an Olympic bred horse and start training in jumping and dressage. (They are like $100's of thousands) I would also buy Luke and I a small home somewhere warm, probably Costa Rica, and pay off our mortgage. With left over money, I would definetly send Luke heliskiing in Alaska, which is his Dream!
5. Three of my bad habits: 1.Some days I love to sleep in! 2. I am a compulsive skin picker and it drives Luke crazy 3. If I am home all day, I snack all day! It's a problem!
6. Places I have lived: Las Vegas, NV, Logan, Kaysville, Laie, Hawaii, Olathe, Kansas, Independence Missouri, Cottonwood Heights, North Salt Lake
7. Jobs I have had: Physical therapy aide, swimming instructor and lifeguard, pool manager, horseback riding instructor, Program Coordinator for Camp K, Sales Associate at Memories Scrapbooking (like a week), Front Desk Attendant at BYU-H, Office Manager for a Construction Company in Logan, Sales Manager for Basic Grey, Sales for Marker LTD.
8. Things people don't know about me: I love watching Matlock, with Andy Griffith in it and I think I have seen everyone. I try to watch it during lunch everyday. I hate the cold weather (but I love my husband more) and I want to learn to play the guitar. I also love to write.
I think that answered all the questions!
Kate, Carrie, Lisa, Michelle, and Maverick, you have been tagged!